Before reviewing Total Money Magnetism, I think it’s important to first gain a sense of what this product is and what it aims to do.
At its most fundamental level, Steve G. Jones’ Total Money Magnetism is a personal development training course based on the concept of rewiring your brain to make you financially successful. You can read more about his methods in his guest post HERE.
While many products, such as the venerable Manifestation Miracle, focus on unlocking the hidden power of your brain to achieve a variety of goals, Total Money Magnetism (as the name implies) focuses solely on the financial aspect of success.
Let’s check out the components of the course in detail now:
What Does Total Money Magnetism Entail?
As previously stated, when you download Total Money Magnetism, you will receive a number of different “components.”
Here’s a quick rundown of what you get:
- The primary Total Money Magnetism package as a digital download (an eBook, basically).
- The Millionaire’s Mindset film, which features a plethora of interviews with real-life millionaires, and is meant to help you get started on the road to financial success.
- Six self-help hypnosis mp3s that are designed to operate in tandem with the main product to improve your financial and wealth production success.
- Three additional “Platinum Sessions” with Steve.
- A free month’s subscription to the Amazing Self personal development course, which takes a broader approach to success in life, love, health, and wealth (see my remark below in the “cons” part of this Total Money Magnetism review).
- “3 Fastest Ways To Make Money Online” is the title of another video course included. This is written by Mark Ling, a successful Internet marketer with a large global following, and it’s all about helping you achieve your financial objectives by making money on the Internet. This is a potent combination when used with Total Money Magnetism.
Now is an excellent moment to review important product features including price, download format, payment options, and refund policy. What you need to know is as follows:
- Price: $47 USD (please notice my remark on accurate price in the “cons” section).
- 60-day no-questions-asked refund period
- Accepted payment methods include: Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal are accepted.
- Clickbank is the payment processor (one of the world leaders in digital payment processing)
Core Teaching Principles
Let’s be clear here: this is not a course that outlines a specific method to generate money. It is more about changing internal attitudes to wealth generation, and, in my opinion, there certainly is value in it. But ultimately, if you were hoping for a clear step-by-step technical approach to create money, this won’t give you that. In its defence, Steve Jones would no doubt argue that Total Money Magnetism is something more fundamental and valuable: after all if you follow a method with the wrong attitude you won’t succeed; a position I concur with.
Digging deeper, the course covers the following topics:
– How to change your mind on making decisions about assets?
– Hidden principles on attaining prosperous success
– How to use success in life?
– Benefits of the neurological program and to make the most of it
– How hypnosis works and its purpose
– Interview with several millionaires
– How to make money online quickly
– Step by step guide on how to become successful online
These are all well-explained, and there’s enought credibility in the course creator that the ideas, exercises, tips and hints all seem very doable and practical.
Positives of Total Money Magnetism
We’ve reached the point in our evaluation when we can begin to consider the product’s advantages and disadvantages. This is the core of the review, and it’s what you should focus on when deciding whether or not to buy and download Total Money Magnetism.
Here are some of my favorite features of this product:
- It’s a high-quality product — Unica Publications, the publisher of Total Money Magnetism, has a long track record of providing high-quality digital information goods. This item is no exception, as it exudes professionalism and high production quality. Everything here is done by folks who clearly know their art, from the elegant PDF eBook to the crisp quality MP3s.
- Teachings about wealth and financial success that will change your outlook – Steve G. Jones is an unquestionably successful individual, and his ability to generate riches is evident in the teachings in this package. You will discover some intelligent ideas and procedures for unlocking your mind to a greater possibility of financial success, albeit it will not make you rich overnight.
- Cost-effective – For this type of product, $47 USD is a good price (definitely less than certain alternatives, such as the Power of Conversational Hypnosis, which costs nearly $200!) Despite the fact that the product’s scope is fairly limited, it is not overpriced.
- Secure payment and download processing – I’m a great believer in keeping your personal information private and secure, and I’ll never buy a digital product unless I know my privacy will be protected. Because Clickbank.com is a well-known and well-tested site for securely processing payments and downloads, you can be confident that your personal information will be kept safe and private when purchasing and downloading this product.
- Large refund window — you don’t have to worry about being stuck with a product you don’t like. You may always obtain a refund if you aren’t happy thanks to a generous 60-day, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. Simply send an email to the product vendor’s support contact, and the refund will be processed within a few days. In the odd event that there are any problems, Clickbank (the payment processor) will ALWAYS take the customer’s side and offer a refund.
- Ongoing support and updates — This product has been available for over a year, and it has received ongoing support and upgrades throughout that time. I have no reason to believe the product will be discontinued in the future. This means you won’t have to worry about buying something and then discovering it’s unsupported, with no updates or enhancements over time.
Total Money Magnetism Negatives
Nothing in life is perfect, and personal development seminars are no exception. Steve G. Jones’ product, like everything else I’ve examined so far, has a few drawbacks:
- Artifically-discounted Pricing – Total Money Magnetism, like many other digital information offerings, lacks clear pricing. When you get to the sales page and finish watching the introductory video, you’ll see a special offer pricing that says the product has been discounted twice (to $47). Basically, the price has been and will continue to be $47. The substantial, ostensibly “time sensitive” discounting is simply a ploy to get you to buy sooner rather than later. In some countries, this approach of artificial discounting is outlawed.
- In comparison to other products I’ve seen, the volume of the product (the amount of materials you get for your money) is less. Now that isn’t necessarily a bad thing because conciseness is better than waffle in my opinion. But if you’re the sort of person who is impressed by volume then you might feel a bit short-changed. However, when you consider that you are protected by a fairly strong money-back guarantee, you shouldn’t have too many concerns.
- Only what you put in will come out. The underlying issue with this product, like with many personal development and self-improvement items, is that you only get out of it what you put in. This is because you’re dealing with things that are designed to help you teach your mind to think in new ways. A physical product, such as a new electric toothbrush, is an example of this. If you get an electric toothbrush, you’ll get some advantage as long as you use it because it operates on its own, so long as you stick the brush in your mouth! Similarly you will only experience a benefit from information products like Total Money Magnetism if you truly take what is taught and make a conscious effort to apply it to your life. As a result, I believe it is reasonable to conclude that the actual value you gain from a product like Total Money Magnetism is largely determined by your ability to absorb the information supplied and then put it to good use.
Unlike a lot of gurus out there, Steve G. Jones is genuine – he is no fly-by-night marketer. You might end up not agreeing with his approach and method but you can’t argue with his credentials. It is in a different category from some of the other money-making courses by the likes of John Thornhill and John Crestani, in that it’s more about your internal approach, rather than an external set of procedures to follow. I think it sits more comfortably alongside attraction marketing and self-hypnosis courses, and that’s important to understand before you consider buying it. That said, it’s genuine with lots of value in it, and many happy users, and at $47, not outrageously expensive, which is fully refundable in case you hate it!
So I’m concluding this review of Total Money Magnetism with a four star rating out of five: very good!
(Check out subreddit on Reddit HERE)